I stumbled across this presentation in my YouTube feed and even though it’s about 10 years old, it contains a lot of good information for those with an increasing PSA after radical prostatectomy.
It gets into:
- Biochemical Recurrence definition
- Value of regular vs. ultra PSA tests
- Imaging (again, dated because this is 10 years old)
- Identifying good candidates for salvage therapy
- Salvage RT toxicities and success rates
The video is about 52 minutes long, and the presenter shares information in an understandable way for us patients.
3 thoughts on “Watch “Biochemical Recurrence Post-radical Prostatectomy” on YouTube”
Dominus vobiscum, shipmate.
Is there supposed to be a link? Thank you!
The video is embedded on the post ar the bottom of the post. It’s thumbnail is text so it kind of blends in with my comments.