I stumbled across this presentation in my YouTube feed and even though it’s about 10 years old, it contains a lot of good information for those with an increasing PSA after radical prostatectomy.
It gets into:
- Biochemical Recurrence definition
- Value of regular vs. ultra PSA tests
- Imaging (again, dated because this is 10 years old)
- Identifying good candidates for salvage therapy
- Salvage RT toxicities and success rates
The video is about 52 minutes long, and the presenter shares information in an understandable way for us patients.